All About Avenged Sevenfold

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Benji Madden: "All Good Charlotte and Avenged Sevenfold guys got them together in a hotel room in..."


Benji and Joel Madden talked about their tattoos and their fondest memories, mentioning also Avenged Sevenfold. Below you can read an excerpt:



Benji Madden: "Some of my best memories are late-night tattoo sessions with Grant and all of our friends. I still smile when I look at the coffin inside my left middle finger. All the Good Charlotte guys and the Avenged Sevenfold guys got them together in a hotel room late one night on tour," he recalled to inkedmag.com

"It's a great memory to have. I also remember getting my throat tattoo by Franco Vescovi in a hotel room in Vegas, that was funny. Why did I feel the need to tattoo my throat in a hotel room in Vegas? Rock 'n' roll I guess!"

Benji Madden: "All Good Charlotte and Avenged Sevenfold guys got them together in a hotel room in..." Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown