All About Avenged Sevenfold

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Escape The Fate's Robert Ortiz talks about Avenged Sevenfold

Escape The Fate's Robert Ortiz spoke of Avenged Sevenfold in a recent interview with Upstatelive.com, you can read an excerpt below:



I was raised as a metal head. My parents were rockers. They raised me with the classics like Ozzy and Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin to Aerosmith, Guns n’ Roses and Metallica and all that awesome ’80s metal and then I fell in love with the big four of thrash metal that was all my shit. And that’s what influenced me to play metal, and then led to some of the newer bands like Thrice and Avenged Sevenfold. All that stuff that was new when I was in high school. And, now it’s almost everything. If it touches me in some way and I like it and it finds its way into everything I do. I always go back to those classic fuckin’ rock and metal bands that will always be in my heart.

Escape The Fate's Robert Ortiz talks about Avenged Sevenfold Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown